Thursday 3 May 2012

Festival Fashion

I'm keeping my spirits high, by rather than dwelling on this horrid weather, I'm going to be optimistic and think ahead to the summer! Summer is my favourite time of year for many reasons - one being the festival fashion trends! I love the bright colours and the fun, hippy styles. Whilst procrastinating (again) I just came across this picture on Harpers Bazaar website, and had to share!!



I love the vintage print, and being the country bumpkin that I am, I adore a girly outfit finished with wellies!! This outfit was spotted at Glastonbury 2011. I wonder what festival fashion trends this summer will bring us...


Another look that I am loving this year is the "American Girl" style. Asos has whole variety of shoes, clothes and accessories already brought together in their 2012 Trends section. Crop tops and pastel colours are my fave!


Can't wait to post my own take on this trend once I've finished my exams!!


xx

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/glastonbury-style-pictures#slide-19


http://www.asos.com/Women/Trend-American-Girl/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=15568

No comments:

Post a Comment